My integrity and trustworthiness to my readers are of the utmost importance. Because Of Tech and Learning receives compensation from third parties, I want to be upfront about where the money comes from and how it affects what you read here.
Secondly, the US Federal Trade Commission requires any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed.
So here it is.
How I pay for server costs
I earn revenue on this site through affiliate programs and Google AdSense. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this site because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
Currently, I’m a member of Apple’s iTunes Affiliate Program.
What this means for you
- I do not put the cart before the horse and recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate.
- I become an affiliate because I believe in the associated product.
- I do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this blog.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
This Disclosure Policy is a living document. If the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
Thanks for reading Of Tech and Learning!
Last Updated: September 24, 2015